::..PRoVoΚάΤωΡ..::
Περιοχή
W
Όνομα
T
Μοτό
::..GT..::
Θεός απλά!
Απλά...μου θύμισε έντονα τη φιλοσοφία πολλών μεγαλύτερων μελών και "στελεχών" του ADVride.gr κι είπα να το ανεβάσω...έτσι για σύγκριση ας πούμε...;)

rodouma

::..PRoVoΚάΤωΡ..::
Περιοχή
W
Όνομα
T
Μοτό
::..GT..::
Never too late...never enough... :cool:

50 Years of Kicks stars old timers Paul Rodden and Larry Murray in a motorbike documentary similar to On Any Sunday. We love old motorbike riders and these guys are an inspiration for us older dirt riders as we get into our 50s and beyond. 50 years is a long time to ride dirt bikes and these guys are still getting their kicks from riding, hence the title. Paul Rodden is in his mid 70s now and we often get the massive privilege of dirt riding with this inspirational guy with Paul on his Beta Xtrainer. As Barry Morris put it "So the theme here is you are only as old as the bike you feel. This vid is all about trying to keep up with a senior citizen and his Beta Xtrainer... and he's been a huge inspiration for many. I got to know him through a famous documentary made by Traction eRag in 2012 and I got permission to reproduce excerpts of the original vid here. I hope Canadian hospitality is better in other parts of the country. Anyway turn up your hearing aids and enjoy 50 Years of KicksSo thanks for that Traction eRag, but no thanks for working me like a slave while I've been visiting Canada. Surely there must be laws against forcing me to work long hours and only feeding me once or twice a week on their performance-based meal provision system".

Larry is the co-star of the “Fifty Years of Kicks” short documentary film found on the Traction eRag channel that is similar to old dirt bike docos like On Any Sunday featuring old dirt riders. By Motojournalism and Traction eRag, this documentary about off-road riders Paul Rodden and Larry Murray two venerable motorcyclists who just won't stop doing what they love. More info and behind-the-scenes at motojournalism.com Talking of old dirt riders, Larry Murray has been riding off-road motorcycles for over 40 years. Larry is in great riding shape and uses wisdom, skill and treachery to dispose of riders half his age. Larry Murray offers us a viewpoint only those with a lifetime of experience can offer. He is 67 years old and a great example of an old rider still doing it in the dirt!

Τελευταία επεξεργασία:

Aldebaran

Πορτοκαλί μέλος.
Όνομα
Γιάννης
Μοτό
KTM 690 Enduro '08
Voge SR4 Max
Α ρε Εύθυμη efthymis σε κυνηγούν τα χιόνια με φενεται χαχα

Aldebaran

Πορτοκαλί μέλος.
Όνομα