Και άλλα "θεματάκια" με το νέο GS

Περιοχή
ΚΑΒΑΛΑ
Όνομα
Παναγιώτης
Μοτό
XRV 650 - XRV 750 - Varadero - VFR 800 - CB 750 F Bol d' Or
Και άλλα θέματα:

Hi folks I just want to give you little snapshot of the picture of my 2013 BMW watercooled bike since it's been in the shop for 10 1/2 weeks as of today. Bmw has been the most unpleasant business to deal with as far as warranty goes that I've ever had to deal with in my life. For you people out there that know me my bike is very important to me I ride every single day and promote their brand and I have been getting the shaft for the last 10 plus weeks. This is supposed to be a warranty issue and they supposed to of tried to fix it that is not worked yet and they will not make a decision on trying to get me into another bike I am so frustrated, I hope no one has to deal with this it will put you over the edge I promises. There has been four of these bikes that we ride with as of right now that are cracked also.
More to come later.

Από το γκρουπ GS Europe στο F.B. https://www.facebook...roups/GSeurope/

alx_k

Skipper
Περιοχή
Βόλος-Θεσσαλονίκη
Όνομα
Αλέξανδρος
Μοτό
BMW R1200GS '05
Αυτο το σπασιμο εχει γινει απο αλμα κατα την γνωμη μου. Ακομη και τα KTM σπανε μετα απο αλματα, το BMW θα γλυτωνε? :rolleyes::p

Τωρα το ζηταει ο τυπος απ την εταιρία και η εταιρια δεν του το δινει ειναι ενα "θεματακι"...:)

forester

Μέλος
Περιοχή
Περιστέρι
Όνομα
Θοδωρής
Μοτό
R1200GS Triple Black
Και με τα χώματα που βλέπω γύρω-γύρω, μάλλον supercross έκανε....:woot::woot::woot::woot::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Top Bottom