Μέλος
Περιοχή
Περιστέρι
Όνομα
Θοδωρής
Μοτό
R1200GS Triple Black
http://www.dont-follow-me-i-am-lost-too.com/solo-motorcycle-europa-trip/

Ο Μωρίς από τη Γερμανία κάνει βόλτα όλη την Ευρώπη. Ξεκινάει τέλος Μαΐου από Βερολίνο και κινούμενος αρχικά και στη συνέχεια νότια και ανατολικά , θα περάσει κι από Ελλάδα.
Θέλει να μας πάρει συνέντευξη.... λέει !:D

Έναν καφέ τον κερνάμε και του κάνουμε και παρέα κανά χιλιόμετρο ;)

XR Maniac

Skipper
ADVRIDE Team
Περιοχή
ΠΕΙΡΑΙΑΣ
Όνομα
Κωστας
Μοτό
NX 650-HRC Gandhi!!
s1000xr
http://www.dont-follow-me-i-am-lost-too.com/solo-motorcycle-europa-trip/

Ο Μωρίς από τη Γερμανία κάνει βόλτα όλη την Ευρώπη. Ξεκινάει τέλος Μαΐου από Βερολίνο και κινούμενος αρχικά και στη συνέχεια νότια και ανατολικά , θα περάσει κι από Ελλάδα.
Θέλει να μας πάρει συνέντευξη.... λέει !:D

Έναν καφέ τον κερνάμε και του κάνουμε και παρέα κανά χιλιόμετρο ;)
Να τον παρακολουθουμε τότε. ...:)

yns

Today is life, tomorrow never comes
Περιοχή
Ηράκλειο
Όνομα
Γιάννης
Μοτό
KTM 990 Adventure
Honda NX650 Dominator
Του έστειλα μήνυμα μπας και θέλει να περάσει και από το νησί... ;)

forester

Μέλος
Περιοχή
Περιστέρι
Όνομα
Θοδωρής
Μοτό
R1200GS Triple Black
Του έστειλα μήνυμα μπας και θέλει να περάσει και από το νησί... ;)
του έχω στείλει κι εγώ, περιμένω απάντηση
προφανώς θα έχει πολλές προτάσεις! Μακάρι ο άνθρωπας, να περάσει στην Ελλάδα καλύτερα από ολούθε!!!!

yns

Περιοχή
Ηράκλειο
Όνομα
Γιάννης
Μοτό
KTM 990 Adventure
Honda NX650 Dominator
του έχω στείλει κι εγώ, περιμένω απάντηση
προφανώς θα έχει πολλές προτάσεις! Μακάρι ο άνθρωπας, να περάσει στην Ελλάδα καλύτερα από ολούθε!!!!
Ναι αλλά εγώ του έδειξα και το thread! :D

forester

Μέλος
Περιοχή
Περιστέρι
Όνομα
Θοδωρής
Μοτό
R1200GS Triple Black
Ναι αλλά εγώ του έδειξα και το thread! :D
Κι εγώ μαρή το έδειξα.
Έτσι θα τ' αφηνα το παλουκάρι?
Του είπα ότι είναι στα ελληνικά κι ότι αμα θέλει να συμμετάσχει, θα το συνεχίσουμε αγγλιστί:D

paschalis

gone4riding
Περιοχή
Thessaloniki
Όνομα
Πασχάλης
Μοτό
R 1200 GS 'O4
Καλως να ορισει και να συνομιλουμε κι εντος.

Πολυ παραλιακά δεν το παει? :)
Βγαινει και με κανό!! :cool:
Oλα για ενα μπάνιο γινονται!

MauriceWWREU

Μέλος
Περιοχή
IT-System Administration
Όνομα
Maurice
Μοτό
BMW F650GS Dakar (B YE96)
Hello my new friends in Greece :D
This is Maurice from dont-follow-me-i-am-lost-too.com! Thanks for posting and linking my website in this forum! And thanks to Theo and Yannis who wrote me a Message to this forum! I will answer shortly! :D
I got some really nice messages from people in Athen and Argos, which are welcoming me to there home and a BMW biker club in Athen. I already love the greeks mentatlity:D

forester

Μέλος
Περιοχή
Περιστέρι
Όνομα
Θοδωρής
Μοτό
R1200GS Triple Black
Hi Maurice!
Welcome to our forum.
As i told you you are most than welcome in Greece and we wish to meet you -if possible- and assist you in any matter that may arise!
We 'll keep in touch my friend!

PS:

From now on this post has to be in English language :)

forester

Μέλος
Περιοχή
Περιστέρι
Όνομα
Θοδωρής
Μοτό
R1200GS Triple Black
This is Maurice from dont-follow-me-i-am-lost-too.com! Thanks for posting and linking my website in this forum! And thanks to Theo and Yannis who wrote me a Message to this forum! I will answer shortly! :D
I got some really nice messages from people in Athen and Argos, which are welcoming me to there home and a BMW biker club in Athen. I already love the greeks mentatlity:D

@MauriceWWREU , Maurice further to my previous message and our :welcome:

pls advise your estimated time of arrival in Greece and how long are you gonna stay here.
Thanks in advance,
Theo

yns

Περιοχή
Ηράκλειο
Όνομα
Γιάννης
Μοτό
KTM 990 Adventure
Honda NX650 Dominator
Hey, glad to see you here!
I'm Yannis and the offer for Crete is still valid if you decide to spent some days(at least 4-5) here. I understand that your journey is long and you may not have days to spare. In any case the whole country is beautiful and I'm sure you'll have a great time! :)

XR Maniac

Skipper
ADVRIDE Team
Περιοχή
ΠΕΙΡΑΙΑΣ
Όνομα
Κωστας
Μοτό
NX 650-HRC Gandhi!!
s1000xr
Hello biker friend Maurice and welcome to our forum advride.gr!!!
Whenever u may reach Greece don't hesitate to contact anyone of our members here. We all would be very glad to assist you in any way.
Our biker members are from all over Greece and you will always find a friend anywhere you pass thru here.
Post your passage so that we can know where you will be! Have a safe trip.

MauriceWWREU

Μέλος
Περιοχή
IT-System Administration
Όνομα
Maurice
Μοτό
Thanks for welcoming me so warmly to this forum!
As questions occur, when i will be in Greece: i cant tell you exactly. It could be August or September. Hopefully it is still warm then :D
so far i do not want to rush anything! It is a long way to ride and a lot can happen on the road. But you guys made me very excited going to Greece and Crete :)

forester

Μέλος
Περιοχή
Περιστέρι
Όνομα
Θοδωρής
Μοτό
R1200GS Triple Black
You are absolutely right Maurice!
You cannot plan in details, when on road for such a long time and so many kms/coutnries to cross!
Anyway, when time comes, just post here the possible date of you entrance in Greece and your possible route. Who knows, you may have company on the road ;)

Meanwhile, we 'll be in touch!!!
:biker::friendship:

yns

Περιοχή
Ηράκλειο
Όνομα
Γιάννης
Μοτό
KTM 990 Adventure
Honda NX650 Dominator
As questions occur, when i will be in Greece: i cant tell you exactly. It could be August or September. Hopefully it is still warm then :D
so far i do not want to rush anything! It is a long way to ride and a lot can happen on the road. But you guys made me very excited going to Greece and Crete :)
We'll keep in touch my friend, in the meanwhile make some practice on gravel roads... ;)

xurxes

"καφέ#αρκούδα"
Περιοχή
Salonika
Όνομα
Basil
Μοτό
KTM 690 ENDURO R
BMW R1200 GSA
super Trip hast Du vor!!!! Hier bei uns wird Du Hilfe und Infos ohne Ende finden, wir sind eine grosse Familie.....
Mob Telefon findest Du bei unserem Profil, ruf ohne Problem und jeder Zeit an

ich hoffe das wir uns treffen.....

;)

MauriceWWREU

Μέλος
Περιοχή
IT-System Administration
Όνομα
Maurice
Μοτό
Thanks, xurxes! Well if you have any recommendations for Greece and surroundings i am interested!:secret:and i can put some markers on my map :D
if the summer will be too hot and i wear the wrong cloths (just checking for the bmw rallye 3 or simalar jacket?), i might skip south of italy and drive through swiss and australia and down to croatia to Greece :D
So far my head is really smoking from thinking about the route and equipment ("Dont take to much Maurice!"), but luckely i got a few hosts in Netherlands and Belgium in June. :)

Top Bottom