MauriceWWREU

Μέλος
Περιοχή
IT-System Administration
Όνομα
Maurice
Μοτό
BMW F650GS Dakar (B YE96)
To bad I couldn't join the party day :/ the 350km ride to Dimitri really exausted me.

Tomorrow I will ride through Patras along the coast, if anyone has time for a coffee :) (hopefully the rain is not to hard)

Gesendet von meinem D6603 mit Tapatalk

forester

Μέλος
Περιοχή
Περιστέρι
Όνομα
Θοδωρής
Μοτό
R1200GS Triple Black
To bad I couldn't join the party day :/ the 350km ride to Dimitri really exausted me.

Tomorrow I will ride through Patras along the coast, if anyone has time for a coffee :) (hopefully the rain is not to hard)

Hopefully Kostas ( @mAthosalas ) will see your post on time .
If not, pls advise your plans after Parta.

Μητσάρας

Μέλος
Περιοχή
Αιτωλικό
Όνομα
Μητσος
Μοτό
Ténéré XT660z

piaggio PX200
well my friend Maurice,it' s always pleasure to meet people like you.
hope you are safe and dry.
you needed that 2 days rest,to charge not only the batteries of your gadgets,but also yours!:cool:
some pics for the forum:

we ll keep touch my friend.
ride safe,take care,and eat in every opportunity:p
I ll keep the flip flops safe for you,when we ll meet again
:ok:

MauriceWWREU

Μέλος
Περιοχή
IT-System Administration
Όνομα
Maurice
Μοτό
Thanks Dimitri for your kind words! That is so true! travelling is sometimes really tiring, if you sleep every day somewhere else. If you add the sun and heat from greece to bike riding, battery goes to zero! But thanksfully i meet open minded people like you, who open their house for me! Thanks for showing me around and let me meet your parents and girlfriend! And thanks for feeding me too xD I really enjoyed every second of it :)

I am right now on Kefalonia and problably tomorrow i will have a look at Melissani Cave and then take the next Ferry south to Planos and 1 or 2 days later back to the main island, whereever the ferry brings me to, following the coast line!

MauriceWWREU

Μέλος
Περιοχή
IT-System Administration
Όνομα
Maurice
Μοτό
Okay Guys, Its time for coming to Athens. I will be around Athens on Wednesday and might stay for a few days! If anyone wants to host me(yes please!), would be perfect and i can invest that money in food and drinks for us haha

I left Katamata behind me and today i will follow the coastline and maybe end up in Argos! :D

forester

Μέλος
Περιοχή
Περιστέρι
Όνομα
Θοδωρής
Μοτό
R1200GS Triple Black
Coffee at Boxer Garage today?

Fixed!!! ;)

Στάλθηκε από το SM-J710F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

forester

Μέλος
Περιοχή
Περιστέρι
Όνομα
Θοδωρής
Μοτό
R1200GS Triple Black

Pit stop @boxer garage with a cup of coffee of course... :cool:

Στάλθηκε από το SM-J710F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Τελευταία επεξεργασία:

MauriceWWREU

Μέλος
Περιοχή
IT-System Administration
Όνομα
Maurice
Μοτό
It was really nice to meet you guys, even I didn't talk with a lot of people, but I enjoyed the evening very much ! :D

And today at the boxergarage, I really appreciate your advices, tips and tricks which will bring me safely home :)

If anyone else is interested in joining my English video interview project, please let me know. There are questions about motorcycle life. Which I plan to do tomorrow! from all interviews I take the best parts to make to final movie :)

MauriceWWREU

Μέλος
Περιοχή
IT-System Administration
Όνομα
Maurice
Μοτό
I don't really under what you wrote, but I hope you're mean something like off road riding or so and not taking money....

I left beautiful Athens. I really enjoyed my time here with l the people I met.

To bad the 2 persons I asked for the interview didn't reply again :(

Yesterday i checked out Meteora and Sunset yesterday! What a stunning place! As the weather is shit I head north to Edessa / Lutraki and search for some hot springs :D

Depending on the weather I might go to Thessaloniki or and rush to rila monastery and later buzludzha memorial, then transfagarasan at hopefully nice weather :)

paschalis

gone4riding
Περιοχή
Thessaloniki
Όνομα
Πασχάλης
Μοτό
R 1200 GS 'O4
I don't really under what you wrote, but I hope you're mean something like off road riding or so and not taking money....

I left beautiful Athens. I really enjoyed my time here with l the people I met.

To bad the 2 persons I asked for the interview didn't reply again :(

Yesterday i checked out Meteora and Sunset yesterday! What a stunning place! As the weather is shit I head north to Edessa / Lutraki and search for some hot springs :D

Depending on the weather I might go to Thessaloniki or and rush to rila monastery and later buzludzha memorial, then transfagarasan at hopefully nice weather :)

Open palms shown to someone is like a big dislike for what he has done.
Don't try it while driving your bike.
Use only one hand open it's the same !!
It's called "mountza" in Greek!

You have a nice plan for riding north.
You should drive through Promahonas - Dospat-Batak-Plovdiv-Gavrovo via shipka pass on the way north.
Just do it!

advphone

Τελευταία επεξεργασία:
Top Bottom