Meetup or Ride - Visiting Greece

KarakoramSon

Μέλος
Όνομα
Willi B.
Μοτό
Around the World
Hello Greek Biker Fellows!

In Around the World trip, Its been already 25 days since I left Berlin and Soon will be in Greece.
Unfortunately, due to rain and health issues, I could not join the trip on 25 May.:(

But I will be in Greece from 27 May to 4 June. And Would love to Meet and Ride if anyone interested. My route is flexible, Entering from Albania and exiting Turkey.

And if by chance you have a couch or beautiful garden where I can pitch my tent and sleep overnight then That will be wonderful :friendship:

Please feel free to contact. Thanks,

Best Wishes,
Willi
Kakoso.com

Phoenix

Gender fluid
ADVRIDE Team
Περιοχή
Χαλκιδα
Όνομα
Στεργιος
Μοτό
bmw r1250gs adve Θα σε σκισω maniac
χουσβαρνα 510 πιστολ
Send us your plan
About the places who you have on your mind

KarakoramSon

Μέλος
Όνομα
Willi B.
Μοτό
Around the World
Sorry for late reply.
I thought of
Ioannina, Arta, Patras, (Athena), Meteora, Larissa, Thessaloniki
I have 7 Days to reach Thessaloniki because of a meeting.

I would like to do but Some parts of TET Greece too :)

Suggestions are welcome
:)

KarakoramSon

Μέλος
Όνομα
Willi B.
Μοτό
Around the World
I am leaving now to Greece from Albania, Durres. I enter either near Kakavia or near Korfu.

Tonight plan to go Ioannina and camp somewhere if the weather stays good.
Then tomorrow either Patras or visit Meteora.

mAthosalas

I love my GS
Περιοχή
ΧώμαSweetHome
Όνομα
Κώστας
Μοτό
F800GS 30 years
I am leaving now to Greece from Albania, Durres. I enter either near Kakavia or near Korfu.
Tonight plan to go Ioannina and camp somewhere if the weather stays good.
Or perhaps you may enjoy the ADVtrOFFy 2018 that is taking place now nearby...today and tomorrow. If you wish to,I can give you some phone numbers to contact with friends there :)

socrates

Μέλος
Περιοχή
Αθήνα
Όνομα
Σωκράτης
Μοτό
dl650
Hi Willi B.

One alternative route to skip boring highways (my personal suggestion) from Athens towards Thessaloniki is by including Evia Island.
Access to the island is a piece of cake (a long bridge as an entrance point at Chalkida and a short ferry boat route as an exit point from Agiokampos to Glifa) and the itinerary will definitely reward your choice (best part after Psachna - forest and coastial road).

Take a look at the map...
Athens, Chalkida, Prokopi, Agiokampos, Glifa
https://tinyurl.com/y9843lsq

When do you plan to arrive in Athens? Please call me if you need anything +30 6978775230. I am in Athens.

Τελευταία επεξεργασία:
Top Bottom