Yassou- Hello - Around the World - Chapter Greece

KarakoramSon

Μέλος
Όνομα
Willi B.
Μοτό
Around the World
Hello Everyone, Thanks for the warm welcome & Sorry for :( confusion because of an outdated map on my website. I will change it as soon as possible. an (It was old plan to go to chile but I could not go because of bike problems).

My Plan is to travel first to EuroAsia(May 2018) then to S/N Americas (Jan 2019).

Costas (mAthosalas) has already mentioned me about your trip in late May. I hope to make until Greece in time to join you guys.

Please feel free to write in the language and I will try to translate and understand. no pressure! :)

Thank you, thanks, thanks, efharisto !!

Willi

Aldebaran

Πορτοκαλί μέλος.
Όνομα
Γιάννης
Μοτό
KTM 690 Enduro '08
Voge SR4 Max
@KarakoramSon

I assume that you already made you plan for your mentioned adventure trip.

However, in case that you need a reliable, amazing and ultra masculine off-road navigator, I believe that this forum could provide you the most appropriate man.

He will plan routes for central Asia, but you will find yourself in Tierra del Fuego.

I cannot reveal his identity yet, since he is like a superhero here.

:D

Apart from our jokes here, I admire people that are capable of a life journey like yours.
Congratulations!

KarakoramSon

Μέλος
Όνομα
Willi B.
Μοτό
Around the World
thank you. @ giannis1070

Any help with route planning or general would be highly appreciated. As my little experience with adventure travel but the attitude to learn anything, I do need some heroes to follow so please do introduce me to them :)

I have few waypoints map and some locations but I still have not gpx file ready yet.

Europe route include
Berlin -> thresholds ->Munich -> Salzburg -> Mühlbach -> Alps (Passes) -> Garda Lake -> Near Venice -> Slovenia -> ===> TET ( Crotia, Bosnia Albania, Montenegro, Greece) around to Turkey.

My only concern is my heavy luggage on some of the extreme tracks but I do not mind leaving behind heavy stuff and go for 2-3 days offroading.

tc-drift

Μέλος
ADVRIDE Team
Περιοχή
Πειραια και πέριξ
Όνομα
Βαγγέλης
Μοτό
BMW F800GS - VOGE 300 RALLY
hello Willy, we all wish you safe trips around the world and be sure we envy you and we would all want to be able to plan a trip like that.

Don't worry about English language. Almost everyone here speaks fluently or understands english and there is no problem in communicaion.

I will make a suggestion, don't listen to giannis1070. Theres is no hero! He is talking about a crazy man here that is named by an anciant bird that arises from it's ashes...

he is a mental case and he want's to navigate around the world using the stars and the way the wind blows. He laughs at GPS and he is happy when he makes you ride through an enduro trail with your motorbike fully loaded to make sure you are the man for the job!!

Of course we are only joking (not for the part that he is crazy though,haha) and you are welcome whenever you come to our country and you will receive whichever help you will need. We have many experienced riders here that know hundrends of routes, we all are advemture enthusiasts and we are glad to meet people that share our passion.

XR Maniac

Skipper
ADVRIDE Team
Περιοχή
ΠΕΙΡΑΙΑΣ
Όνομα
Κωστας
Μοτό
NX 650-HRC Gandhi!!
s1000xr
Dear willi come to me and i will learn you everthing about the job
Planet is very small for the man with a big heart