thn

Μέλος
Περιοχή
Καστοριά
Όνομα
Θανάσης
Μοτό
06' TE610
Τζάμπα χαρήκατε η ταινία βγήκε και λένε οτι είναι μούφα, το 70% είναι μπλα-μπλα και γενικά έχει χιπστεροειδές χαρακτήρα.

:D

al800

Μέλος
Περιοχή
Νέα Πέραμος
Όνομα
Al
Μοτό
CRF300L
Εχω δει ολα τα βιντεο και απο οσο το εχω ψαξει δεν φαινεται πολλά υποσχόμενο σε επιπεδο adventure ή off road. Απλά πρέπει να εχει ενδιαφερον το ολο concept γιατι αν εχω καταλαβει σωστα δεν υπάρχει κάποιο συνεργειο να τραβαει τα πλάνα. χρησιμοποιουν τις onboard καμερες και τα drone...

thn

Μέλος
Περιοχή
Καστοριά
Όνομα
Θανάσης
Μοτό
06' TE610
Είχαν μαζί τους συνεργείο/σκηνοθέτη, η ιστορία πάει κάπως έτσι > 6 τύποι άσχετοι με το άθλημα κάνουν ένα "adv" ταξίδι ~1500χλμ και στον δρόμο ο καθένας λέει την ιστορία του και πώς βρήκε τον θεό :D
Το μόνο που αξίζει είναι τα πλάνα απο drones και αυτά είναι ελάχιστα απο ότι κατάλαβα. Εντωμεταξύ παίρνουν όλοι refund τα εισιτήρια τους.
My name is JD and I'm one one of the producers - and riders - in the film A Story Worth Living.

Tens of thousands of you came to see our film last night, and we've heard from lots of you in the last 24 hours. Many have told us how much you loved the film, but we've also heard from a number of you who've expressed disappointment in the way the film was marketed, especially the impression you got from the trailer.

I want to offer a sincere apology and explanation to all of you who feel like you were mislead; we would also like to offer you a full refund.

The organizations that produced the film - And Sons and Ransomed Heart - are both faith-based organizations. Screenwriter John Eldredge is a well-known (NY Times best-selling) faith-based author. We haven't tried to hide that - both organizations and Eldredge's name are listed on the home page of the film website and in the trailers. But we understand that given the various pieces and lengths of publicity out there you might think you were coming to a film that was just a motorcycle adventure film. The footage we had was gorgeous and the motorcycle press got really excited about the film and all of a sudden it became a film that many of you were talking about. We asked a number of people in the motorcycle community to pre-screen and review the film and several did and chose to join us in promoting it.

It seems that what happened was bits and pieces of footage and short trailers were all that a number of you had to go on, and once you got to the show on May 19th you felt misled. We completely understand. And we are deeply sorry for what felt disingenuous. As a member of the adventure motorcycle community I ask your forgiveness if that is the case. We're happy to send you a refund if you feel that would be appropriate. We provide instructions for that below this letter.

Meanwhile, thank you to all who have reached out to us with encouraging words. Our intention was to create a beautiful film with a deeper meaning. We are certainly sorry if that resulted in offense.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

JD
for the And Sons & Ransomed Heart Team

Top Bottom