Περιοχή
Salonika
Όνομα
Basil
Μοτό
KTM 690 ENDURO R
BMW R1200 GSA
@ http://derestricted.com/racing/erzberg-rodeo-2014-sunday

The 2014 Erzberg rodeo is in the books and this year it was all about Jonny Walker and his dominant and well deserved win on the KTM 300 EXC. He checked out early and just seemed to stretch his lead all the way to the finish. An incredible ride to watch.

Jarvis was gracious in defeat saying he was chuffed for Jonny and that he hadn’t really made any mistakes either himself but that Johnny was just too fast. Andreas Lettenbichler picked up a solid third.

Speaking for myself it was a brilliant weekend, the racing was amazing, I got some photos, the sun came out and I got to rip around one of the most epic riding spots in the world on a 450 SX-F!

I want to say a massive thank you to Jonty Edmunds from Enduro21 who was kind enough to let me sleep in the spare bed in his room rather than my car which would have been hell as it rained all night and I was filthy from riding on Saturday. Looking forward to next year!

staga1200

Μέλος
Περιοχή
ΙΛΙΟΝ
Όνομα
Σταύρος
Μοτό
BMW 1200 GS
Αντε λασπωθήκαμε πάλι !!!
Ευχαριστούμε φίλε !! :)

malco

Μέλος
Περιοχή
περιστερι
Όνομα
Κωνσταντινος Μαλλιος
Μοτό
Bmw r1200gs ADVENTURE

The 2014 Erzberg rodeo is in the books and this year it was all about Jonny Walker and his dominant and well deserved win on the KTM 300 EXC. He checked out early and just seemed to stretch his lead all the way to the finish. An incredible ride to watch.

Jarvis was gracious in defeat saying he was chuffed for Jonny and that he hadn’t really made any mistakes either himself but that Johnny was just too fast. Andreas Lettenbichler picked up a solid third.

Speaking for myself it was a brilliant weekend, the racing was amazing, I got some photos, the sun came out and I got to rip around one of the most epic riding spots in the world on a 450 SX-F!

I want to say a massive thank you to Jonty Edmunds from Enduro21 who was kind enough to let me sleep in the spare bed in his room rather than my car which would have been hell as it rained all night and I was filthy from riding on Saturday. Looking forward to next year!

Τα γουσταρεις αυτα μπιλακο;;;; λες το επομενο troffy να ειναι καπως ετσι;;;;:p

Marion

Μέλος
Περιοχή
Περιστέρι
Όνομα
Μαριάνα
Μοτό
bmw gs 1200 .....θα ηθελα να ειχα!!

Δεν ειναι αγωνες αυτοι....ειναι ΑΡΡΩΣΤΙΑ ,ΠΩΡΩΣΗ ,ΤΡΕΛΑ :wacky: :wacky: :wacky:

xurxes

"καφέ#αρκούδα"
Περιοχή
Salonika
Όνομα
Basil
Μοτό
KTM 690 ENDURO R
BMW R1200 GSA
Τα γουσταρεις αυτα μπιλακο;;;; λες το επομενο troffy να ειναι καπως ετσι;;;;:p

ποιος δεν τα γουσταρει,,,,,,,,,ενας απ τους ποιο εξαντλητικους αγωνες!!!!
τα παλικαρια δεν παιζονται λεμΕ:ok::ok::ok:

Top Bottom