forester

Μέλος
Περιοχή
Περιστέρι
Όνομα
Θοδωρής
Μοτό
R1200GS Triple Black
Just let you know i am in Croatia now :)
might be somewhere in Greece in mid Septembre! Cheers :D
Well done Maurice!
Just post here your plan when in Greece in order to be able any member of this forum to meet you in cities/towns that you will visit.
Also do not forget to ask for anything that you may need here in Greece!

MauriceWWREU

Μέλος
Περιοχή
IT-System Administration
Όνομα
Maurice
Μοτό
BMW F650GS Dakar (B YE96)
hey, well i dont know where to go, so if there is anyone who would like to meet, i would put that in my "route" ... so far i would ride down the west coast then the south coast and then one day arrive in Athen to your biker meeting on wednesday or Sunday?
But if anyone has some tips and tricks for me, please let me know! :)

forester

Μέλος
Περιοχή
Περιστέρι
Όνομα
Θοδωρής
Μοτό
R1200GS Triple Black
i am looking for someone in western Greece, where i can send a Amazon Package, or who can order for me the new Xiaomi YI 4K International Version. Anyone here? :D
Hey Maurice, i just both posts. Are u here in Greece?
Can you send the package in Athens? If yes, just tell me .

forester

Μέλος
Περιοχή
Περιστέρι
Όνομα
Θοδωρής
Μοτό
R1200GS Triple Black
Nice to see that issue fixed already! :)

Ironbutt

Μέλος
Περιοχή
2ο Πουδαρ Χαλκιδικης...
Όνομα
Γιαννης
Μοτό
BMW 1200 GSA
I will make the offer again :D:D:D
You have to visit Halkidiki... everybody knows that..."Like here nowhere"...
I will explain u that joke with a cold beer...and u have to share stories from your adventure :D:D:D
http://sithoniagreece.com/

MauriceWWREU

Μέλος
Περιοχή
IT-System Administration
Όνομα
Maurice
Μοτό
BMW F650GS Dakar (B YE96)
Elision safes my day! We went for coffee and had small interview, but as my camera doesn't work anymore I may switch to the new action camera. Thanks for that rain jacket too, that rain really hut hard. But then I met Emilio from Greece at a petrol station, which brought me to Fier :D

I will still accept that kind offer for talk and beers :D ! But that will still take 2-3 weeks. I am still in Fier, because of all the rain and storm. But tomorrow I want to go south to "blue eye" even it's Sunday, visit maybe Korfu and the canyon from Greece, then down the westcoast Patras and maybe take the 2 small islands too. Following coastline or mountains to Argos and more more more. Will be here all September and half of October I think :D

Talk to you guys soon :)

Gesendet von meinem D6603 mit Tapatalk

forester

Μέλος
Περιοχή
Περιστέρι
Όνομα
Θοδωρής
Μοτό
R1200GS Triple Black
OK @MauriceWWREU !
Keep posting your daily schedule and we 'll find the opportunity to have nice meetings in every city/town u r visiting.

mAthosalas

I love my GS
Περιοχή
ΧώμαSweetHome
Όνομα
Κώστας
Μοτό
F800GS 30 years
hey Guys, i am right now ion Joannina Camping, but tomorrow i will ride down the west coast. I might follow road 2 or e92 to the west coast and then slowly down, cruzing through the citys. Depending how fast i am, i will reach Patras tomorrow or saturday :)
Μaurice my friend KALISPERA :) Patras is our home and of course You are welcome here.:friendship:ADVriders are everywhere:happy:
So take your time and when You arrive at Patras just make a call(I am sending You my mobile number PM).Further more,Saturday we have "Party Day":woot:...3 motos,programming a Tour at the mountains,so if You wish to follow,You can join us...;)
I am standing by,have a nice trip and I'll be here.:)

Top Bottom