Μέλος
Περιοχή
Νέα Πέραμος Καβάλας
Όνομα
Al
Μοτό
?
M. Walkner για την 8η μέρα του Dakar:
Cool day was today, the brutal fast passed! It was an extremely important day that can change a lot. So far the rally has gone really well for me. I've never gotten really big, the only frustrating thing was this road book mistake that cost me a lot of time. It looks like it will be extremely close! The victory will not go out but a podium is possible again now. How fast everything can change was seen on Brabec.
The first 160 kilometers were an extremely fast track (sandy and pebbles that stood out) and I was safe 3 - 4% faster than the days before and also risked more. I always tried to keep half the second longer! Unfortunately, the suspension was a bit too soft for me, even with the full tanks and the soft "fesh-fesh" sand. I had a fall then where I lost some time. When refueling, I was 3 - 4 minutes behind Toby, that was pretty frustrating for me. Because I have reached my 100%. After refueling, I drove with anger in my stomach, I changed my setup and turned my steering damper and fork properly. The last 200 kilometers I drove then as if it was about everything. I tried to look at the course already two to three dunes before exactly. A small fall into an opposite slope then offended my shoulder and my ankle again. But there are only two days left and I'm biting through that too. Thanks to all! hiasi

al800

Μέλος
Περιοχή
Νέα Πέραμος Καβάλας
Όνομα
Al
Μοτό
?
Toby Price: "Today, I knew it had to count. That was my maximum today, so any more than that, well… I can’t do any more. My wrist is on fire now, so it’s been a long stage, 360 km, but we’ve made it here to the finish and there’s just two more to go – this is a good thing. [For the wrist] you’ve just got to somehow shut it off. There’s times when you can rest it and when you can’t, but it’s just difficult, though when you throw your helmet on and you go and ride your bike, you just want to do the best you can, and try and do it all again”.

XLGeorge

Μέλος
Όνομα
George
Μοτό
αργά τζαμπανέζικα
Ο Brabec με το Honda έμεινε από κινητηρα...
Ενταξει, απαραδεκτο να μεινει απο κινητηρα :mad: Παντα κατι συμβαινει και στο τελος ..παλι ΚΤΜ ;)

Και το κακο ειναι με Brabec και Barreda εξω παει κι'ο σοβαρος ανταγωνισμος καθως η ΚΤΜ ειναι η μονη πραγματικη ομαδα πουχει μεινει. Κριμα για τις τελευταιες μερες :thumbsdown: Μονο ο Quintanilla ισως μπορει να κανει κατι καθως δειχνει πολυ γρηγορος φετος, τον Van Beveren δεν τον βλεπω ικανο αν και ειναι μονο 10' πισω στη γενικη..

BabisStinson

Μέλος
Όνομα
Μπάμπης
Μοτό
Moto Guzzi V85TT 2023 Verde Altaj
Κρίμα πραγματικά για τον Brabec, τελείωσε το Dakar από την 8η μέρα για το κατασκευαστών πάλι..
Μακάρι τουλάχιστον να το πάρει ο Quintanillaμε το πανέμορφο Husky.
Ο Van Beveren και η Yamaha θα ήθελαν όσο τίποτε άλλο την νίκη φέτος για το προμοτάρισμα του Tenere 700, αλλά δεν νομίζω ότι μπορεί, μακάρι να διαψευστώ..!

al800

Μέλος
Περιοχή
Νέα Πέραμος Καβάλας
Όνομα
Al
Μοτό
?
Sam Sunderland (KTM Redbull TEAM): “I arrived at the start and the guy said that my Iritrack was off. I hope we don’t have a problem due to that, because yesterday they said that if something is a modification and you have a problem with it… I don’t know… Anyway, the guys at the start said that the fuse was broken and the quickly fixed it and I managed to avoid staying there for long. Unfortunately, I was in the dust of Peterhansel. But I feel good. I pushed a lot and Cornejo did a really good job of opening up in the dunes area. It wasn’t easy and he did a really good job. There are still two long days to go. [On Brabec] It’s the Dakar you know. Obviously, it's disappointing for him, but I’m sure there are many things that are going to come up in these next two stages”.

al800

Μέλος
Περιοχή
Νέα Πέραμος Καβάλας
Όνομα
Al
Μοτό
?
ROCKSTAR ENERGY HUSQVARNA FACTORY RACING TEAM
Pablo Quintanilla: Everything went according to plan for me today. After the mass start in the morning I found myself racing alone for some time, before starting to catch up with the riders from the first wave. Today’s stage was not easy. It was physically and mentally tough but I did my best pushing all the way to the finish. We’re nine days into this race and we’re all starting to feel the effects of these tough stages on our bodies. I’m really happy with where I’m at in the overall. The gap with Toby is small and we still have two more days of racing. I will try to stick to my plan and continue giving 100% until the end of the race.”

Andrew Short: It was interesting to start the stage alongside the cars. A few kilometres into the stage I got passed by Nani Roma’s car and he was going really fast on the roads. But then once it got bumpy I was able to pass him and do my own race. After the fuel stop we entered the dunes and they were massive. I got to ride alongside a few other riders and our pace was good. Today there were lots of riders struggling with bike issues or making mistakes in navigation. For me personally I felt really good. I was going as hard as I could for most of the stage and for the last 30 kilometres I felt fatigued so decided to keep it steady. I’m trying to get better on every stage and every day and that’s what matters the most for me.

al800

Μέλος
Περιοχή
Νέα Πέραμος Καβάλας
Όνομα
Al
Μοτό
?
Adrien Van Beveren - Yamalube Yamaha Rally
"Today I decided to attack more than any of the previous stages and it didn't work to my advantage. The race is very intense and I knew that if I didn't attack my chances for the win would be possibly less. Navigation was tricky and I lost time trying to find some waypoints. At the end of the day, I lost a little bit more than 10 minutes to the leaders. It's not exactly the result I was looking for, but we're not done yet. My day might not have been so good, but we still have two stages to go. I will continue giving my best until we cross the finish line in Lima."

Xavier de Soultrait - Yamalube Yamaha Rally
"It was another long and difficult day in the fesh-fesh and the sand. My bike has been running great since the start of this rally and this gives me extra confidence to push. My results from these last couple of stages have made it harder for me to battle for the podium in Lima. Nevertheless, I will continue my battle until the end. We still have two long stages to race and my goal is to get as high as possible in the overall. I remain calm and I'm ready for the penultimate stage tomorrow. This Dakar has been a great experience for all and we will keep working hard until we reach Lima."

al800

Μέλος
Περιοχή
Νέα Πέραμος Καβάλας
Όνομα
Al
Μοτό
?
Τα αποτελέσματα της 8ης μέρας έχουν αλλάξει μιας και ο Sunderland έφαγε ποινή λόγω καθυστερημένης άφιξης στην εκκίνηση. Φημες λένε ότι η KTM τον θυσίασε για να δώσει προβάδισμα στον Walkner και στον Toby Price. Χλωμό μου φαίνεται μιας και ο Sunderland ηταν μολις 3 δευτερόλεπτα πίσω από το Walkner στη γενικη αλλά και λόγω του ότι και ο Price και ο Walkner εχουν κάποιους τραυματισμούς που τους απασχολούν. Η ποινή που έφαγε ήταν μία ωρα στο χρόνο του γιατί οι διοργανωτές θεώρησαν ότι ηταν σκόπιμη η καθυστερηση του. Επίσης ποινή έφαγε και ο Kevin Benavides της Honda γιατί είχε κολλημένες πάνω στο ρεζερβουάρ σημειώσεις με πιο συντομες διαδρομές shortcuts...

XLGeorge

Μέλος
Όνομα
George
Μοτό
αργά τζαμπανέζικα
Πρωτη νικη για τον Michael Metge με το Sherco σημερα :ok: Οι κυριοι διεκδικητες τερματισαν σχεδον ολοι μαζι στην τριτη θεση με 1" διαφορα!! (3ος ο Quintanilla, 4οι οι Price/Walkner 1" πισω). Επισης αμεσως μετα 6ος ο Jose Ignacio Cornejo κι'αυτος 1" πισω, χαμος εγινε στους χρονους! :cool: Ο Van Beveren εσπασε κι'αυτος το μηχανακι του σημερα σαν τον Brabec χθες :(

Στη γενικη ο Price ειναι 1'02" μπροστα απο τον Quintanilla και 6'35" μπροστα απο τον Walkner, αυτοι οι τρεις θα το διεκδικησουν μεχρι τελους και ιδιως οι δυο πρωτοι Price και Quintanilla, οι αλλοι ειναι πια πολυ πισω (ποινες κλπ).

EDIT - Δηλωσεις των Price και Quintanilla για αυριο.

Toby Price: “I got through stage nine today where we had the mass-start. There was no chance to make up any time or lose time really, I just had to stick with the group. Tomorrow is only a 100-kilometre stage, but I think it’s going to feel more like 300. The boys are really going to up their pace and all I can do is try my best once more and try to stay with them. If I can get through tomorrow and finish on the podium, I’ll be more than happy.”

Pablo Quintanilla: “I’m in a great spot right now to battle for the win and I’m really happy about that. Securing a podium result would be great for me and the team, but honestly my eyes are set on getting the win here in Peru. Today’s stage worked quite well for me. The mass start made it all more interesting. There were some tricky waypoints to make, but overall I felt good and managed to get a good time. Tomorrow I’m determined to give it all for the win. There’s just one minute separating me and Toby [Price] and the day will be long. No matter what happens tomorrow I am very satisfied with my performance at this Dakar. I gave 100% on each day and that’s what matters the most for me.”

Τελευταία επεξεργασία:

XLGeorge

Μέλος
Όνομα
George
Μοτό
αργά τζαμπανέζικα
Respect στην KTM για το 18ο (!!) και ειδικα στον Toby Price που πηρε την πρωτια φετος τρεχοντας με τραυματισμενο καρπο!! :clp:

Ο Quintanilla που ειχε ελπιδες για την πρωτη θεση επεσε απο λαθος του προσπαθωντας να κερδισει χρονο απο τον Price, οποτε εχασε χρονο, τραυματιστηκε στο ποδι και σφιγοντας τα δοντια καταφερε τελικα να σωσει την 3η θεση.

08:43 Quintanilla falls!
Pablo Quintanilla will not win this edition of the Dakar! The Chilean, who was second in the general standings before this last stage, has fallen after only 10 km of the special. Obliged to attack to make up the minute by which he trailed Toby Price, the Husqvarna rider has made a riding mistake. With an injured foot, he has resumed racing to try and save his second place in the general standings.

08:59 Quintanilla trails by 8’20
Pablo Quintanilla has virtually lost his second place in the general standings to Matthias Walkner. The Husqvarna rider lost 8’20 after his fall and is gritting his teeth and bearing it in order to save his podium place on the Dakar.

Τελευταία επεξεργασία:
Top Bottom